Push the boundaries of possibility. Go farther and see more from your saddle. Every errand run becomes an excuse to ride. Long commutes become quick joyrides. Big hills become big fun.
Powerfly Speed is a highly capable, do-it-all, urban electric bike for a great value. It pairs a high-end Bosch e-MTB drive system with durable mountain bike components built to stand up to the trail. Swap out the tires for larger, traditional mountain bike tires and you're ready to crush any single track. Plus, it features our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that integrates the battery in the frame, yet doesn't require tools for removal. This bike is versatile, capable, and ready for adventure.
It's right for you if...
You've seen the e-bike light and want to expand your boundaries. Like us, you believe nothing should stand between you and your next great ride, including big climbs, headwinds, long commutes, and rugged trails you wouldn't otherwise be able to explore.
The final word
The best Bosch mountain bike electric assist system available on a value-minded do-it-all e-bike built with durable, reliable parts. The drivetrain, suspension, and components deliver solid all-around performance, so you can commute to the trailhead and then spend all day riding.
Why you'll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter, and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedaling, and has less drag when you’re not.
- Bike commuting equipped with a rear-rack and fast-rolling tires with great traction.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it integrates the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools.
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain.
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike.
|Max Assisted Speed||28mph|
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor|
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, e-MTB optimized, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel|
Front: alloy axle, Boost 110, 15mm thru axle
Rear: alloy axle, Boost 148, 12mm thru axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 23mm width, presta valve|
Front: Bontrager sealed bearing, 6-bolt
Rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, Folding Bead, 29x2.25”|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 1000, 36T|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle single-click, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc w/203mm rotors|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Black / Medium||601479746552||557453||557453|