The pinnacle of off-road competition footwear.
- Dedicated X-Country and Cyclo-cross no compromising racing shoe
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Extra-range BOA micro-adjusters with instant release spools
- Asymmetric eyestay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high power pedaling
- Proprietary Michelin outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction
- Optional extra-long climbing spikes for cyclocross and wet condition applications
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- 18mm spike option
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.