- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Indexed barrel adjusters compatible with Shimano STI road shifters - Allows for derailleur adjustments from the handlebars
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener - Available for both derailleur and brake cables - Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake - Black
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
Page 1 of 3 Next page