Designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology with their new "Cinch" interface. Interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
• Spider, direct mount chain rings and bottom bracket sold separately
• TL6800 is required to assemble removable spider or direct mount chain ring
• Crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core- no internal aluminum spine
• Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined using a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy only available in North America
• Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments